The IT Trainer will be responsible for conducting training in Identity Management Solutions. The perfect candidate will train Mycroft technical staff in the areas of installation, configuration and administration in IDM software suites in an enterprise environment.
· Coordinate and facilitate training sessions as directed by management (both remote and in-person training).
· Create training materials, whether acquired or fabricated and all necessary copies for training.
· Perform and troubleshoot technical tasks necessary for successful training sessions.
· Communicate all information gained from their experience in training sessions and in the field in an effort to improve understanding and share ideas.
· Perform all responsibilities within the guidelines of Information Technology policies and procedures.
· Recognize and identify potential areas where existing documentation, policies, or procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed.
· Exhibit full knowledge of online training facilitation methods, including the ability to record, edit and post recorded classes.
· Knowledge of principles and methods for effective curriculum & training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects (both remotely and in-person training).
· Ensure training area is prepared for scheduled sessions and take necessary steps to guarantee smooth operation of equipment.
· Adhere to established product, direction, and platform standards.
· Participate in the development and implementation of processes that improve efficiency and enhance productivity.
· BS or BA degree in English, or Communications, or equivalent experience required.
· 5 years experience technical training.
· Experience training in 1 or more of the following IDM software suites in an enterprise environment: SailPoint, CA, and/or Oracle
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Willingness to travel.
· Excellent PC understanding and familiarity with supported products.
· Instructing -- Teaching others how to do something.
· Service Orientation -- Actively looking for ways to help people.
Job Code: 175