IT Telecom Application Specialist
Confidential Company • Branchville, NJ
5 - 7 years experience • Manufacturing / Electronics
Posted on 08/09/17
5 - 7 years experience
Manufacturing / Electronics
Posted on 08/09/17
Title: IT Telecom Application Specialist
Location: Branchville, NJ
Duration: Full Time
- Acts as an expert technical consulting resource to telecom staff in all phases of the development and deployment process of Contact Center telephony design and scripting. Reviews specs, design and code and recommends changes to telecom team members to align with best practices
- Performs analysis, systems design, scripting and/or integrates purchased solutions. Documents, tests, implements and provides on-going support for Contact Center scripts. Provide expertise on Cisco Contact Center configuration
- Provides comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of the project life cycle. May involve project manager or other leadership role crossing IT systems, applications, and/or infrastructure teams.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective solutions for the systems design. Participates in setting technical direction in conjunction with the architecture, data base, and infrastructure groups.
- Provides highly technical consulting and leadership in identifying and implementing new uses of Contact Center technologies which assist the functional business units in meeting their strategic objectives.
- Migrates legacy, dated Contact Center technologies to current technologies.
- Continually looks for opportunities to improve productivity and the overall change management process
- Recommends, and provides guidance, in the areas of Contact Center configuration, performance and tuning
- Works closely with customers to identify and specify complex requirements and processes for diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies, tools, etc.
- Works closely with telecom team to provide guidance and training in Cisco scriptingtechnology
- College degree Computer Science, or other related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Cisco Contact Center scripting and Cisco telephony platforms
- Cisco certification in Voice or Collaboration preferred.