$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Position at ActioNet
The Technical Recruiter manages a variety of projects and tasks that map to business needs in support of attracting, hiring and retaining great talent for ActioNet. The role serves as the main point of contact and resource for internal/external candidates as well as hiring managers and HR business leaders. Through the demonstration of operational excellence, this role is responsible for consistently delivering high quality work in a way that positively impacts the credibility, effectiveness/efficiency, and overall reputation of the HR/Recruiting team.
• Responsible for full Life-Cycle recruiting which includes managing the entire recruitment process, initiating it by posting a job, procuring and screening candidate resumes, interviewing candidates, and extending formal offers of employment.
• Administer and execute recruitment processes to hire for current openings and proactively develop pipeline for future talent.
• Understand business strategy, identify recruiting needs, develop and execute recruiting strategy to hire and retain top talent to meet business' needs.
• Utilize social media, job boards, and internal databases to network with relevant professionals and user groups to identify talent.
• Attend weekly recruiting meetings with business unit leads/managers.
• Identify, screen and stay in touch with new and future candidates on a daily basis.
• Communicate with hiring managers including effectively listening to, and understanding their verbal requirements of the technical people that they are seeking, inclusive of the time frame in which they seek those people.
• Manage the candidate pre-employment and background screening processes in partnership with ActioNet's background check partner(s) and vendor(s).
• Own the offer letter process and new hire communication to hiring managers & HR business partners
• Coordinate interview schedules with candidates and hiring managers.
• Be in regular contact with hiring managers to provide progress updates on requisition status, calibrate on targeted candidate profiles, seek out feedback on quality of candidate slates, and align on potential changes in course of action and next steps as necessary.
• At least five (5) years of experience recruiting IT specific positions such as Cyber Security, Service Desk and Engineering.
• Experience in high volume recruiting a must
• Experience recruiting positions for government agencies
• Experience recruiting for cleared positions highly desired
• Comfortable delivering critical feedback to peers and supervisors
• Strong sense of urgency and ability to create a sense of urgency in others required as well as the desire to achieve at a high level
• Strong customer relations/consulting skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience maintaining applicant tracking system (i.e. JobVite)
• Knowledge of OFCCP Recruiting Compliances
• Strong planning, time management, and organizational skills
Valid Through: 2019-9-16