TMR, Inc. seeks an IT Technical Lead who shall be able to support the DHS's highly customized portfolio system used to manage the DHS IT portfolio and meet Office Management and Budget (OMB) submission requirements.
- Support requirements for implementation of technical business management (TBM).
- Meet SME functional needs and respond to audits accurately and effectively.
- Deliver other functions such as, but not limited to, process improvements and system integration for internal and external interfaces (e.g., budget formulation/execution, OMB, IT Dashboard).
- Support timely validation and submission to OMB on a scheduled and/or periodic basis.
- Provide end user support, support change/configuration management, system upgrade and patches, and other needs related to the support and delivery of the portfolio system.
- More than 10 years federal governmental and technical services/support at an enterprise-wise level in a technical lead role. The 10 years experience must also include experience with the OPPM tool.
- Ability to quickly adapt to evolving requirements with an integrated, collaborative approach to the service solution, assist in providing executive-level briefings, and manage technical resources to provide an efficient, cost-effective, coordinated solution to the PgM and for stakeholders.
- United States citizenship required, with ability to obtain/maintain a Public Trust.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR's commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.