The IT Tech Lead provides leadership in full systems life-cycle management for the Warehouse, Supply Chain and Operations areas of the business using multiple technologies and platforms (e.g., analysis, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.) to ensure delivery is on time and within budget.
- Experience setting up a new Warehouse in Oracle EBS. Understand and have experience with warehouse pick and put away rules. Have experience with warehouse, truckload, LTL and parcel shipping logic and able to change based on changing user requirements.
- Experience with Manufacturing in Oracle EBS. Understand and have experience with production scheduling, production reporting, BOMs, routes, WIP.
- Investigate issues and requests that require you to search system tables and design to understand what needs to change and approaches that can be taken.
- Suggest solutions that are flexible and leverage Oracle system design.
- Be able to understand and address when co-workers/contractors are suggesting solutions that are not go forward friendly/upgradable.
- Be able to set and hit target dates.
- Research and support the integration of emerging technologies.
- Provide knowledge and support for applications development, integration, and maintenance. This position will own the entire process. This position guides and influences department and project teams.
- Work in partnership with and report into the IT Delivery Manager as well as facilitate and build collaborative relationships with business unit stakeholders.
- Analyzes, designs, codes, and tests, corrects, and documents large and complex programs to ensure optimal performance and compliance.
- Drives problem resolution to identify, recommend, and implement process improvements.
Minimum Job Requirements:
3-7 years of experience developing in an Oracle PL/SQL environment required.
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12 MFG, WMS, Order to Cash modules highly preferred or experience with another large ERP system.
- Experience working with external partners in delivery, on and off shore, is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Ability to work cross functionally in a fast paced environment.
- A passion for problem solving and process improvement.