About This Role
We are looking for someone to manage a team responsible for data and information management builds, designs, development, testing, executions and quality assurance. This includes effectively integrating processes enterprise-wide, demonstrating team leadership and building out data and information management organizational capabilities.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here’s some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Manage team in driving out technology strategic roadmap, including the introduction of Big Data technologies, advanced analytics, data modeling etc.
- Oversee data products delivery in presentation format to specs and timeline.
- Hold responsibility for ongoing data sourcing and management.
- Support leadership team in driving out the Information Excellence program, build technical and governance capability across all aspects of data analytics and modeling.
- Support leaders, champion for the ‘single view of the customer’ as well as ‘single view of the bank – One Bank’ in IT.
- Accountable for building data management capabilities as a competitive advantage for TD.
- Build Information as a service capability, implement Information Excellence capabilities.
- Make data consumption “on demand”, transparent; provide “fit for purpose” services: reports, analytics, model and data.
- Significantly reduce data cost while improving quality.
- Oversee data acquisition, analysis process, help boost data analytics delivery efficiency and quality.
- Lead in integrating isolated irregular and external data for a consolidated view of customer info.
- Assess analytics tools, enhance capabilities, data quality for greater automation;
- Consolidate, rationalize corporate data stores.
- Optimize operational efficiencies, reduce cost through process improvement, unit costs reduction, provide meaningful financial insight to the functional leader or CIO, manage costs with a high degree of transparency.
- Manage team responsible for Data Management and Information Excellence data deliverables, including overall project business and data requirement contributions;
- Develop, manage department budget and plan.
- Participate in internal control and process audit reviews.
- Provide coaching, development, succession, recruitment, resource management, team leadership, input into performance and development plans.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 5 – 7 years relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of technical environments and tools (e.g., user environment, applications, software, hardware, programming languages and operating systems), business processes/procedures at organizational level.
- Advanced knowledge of business processes and procedures, as well as broader organizational issues and technology.
- Sound knowledge of business, standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology from a design/support/ solutions perspective.
- Act as a resource in technical information exchange for project teams, the business and/or outside vendors.
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,