Job Title: IT Systems Support Analyst (Full-Time)
Location: Daphne, AL
• Administer corporate help desk and represent the face of IT as first point of contact to customers.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
• Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
• Setting up accounts for new users
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
• Testing new technology
• Cross-trains for telephone, hardware and application software within IT environment.
• Identifies and procures the hardware and software needed to satisfy user requirements.
• Loads appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking components and office applications.
• Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users' requirements.
• Coordinates activities with network services and information systems groups.
• Provides updates, status and completion information to manager and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail or in-person communication.
• Connects users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications.
• Assists in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 3+ years of relevant in computer networks, operating systems and system maintenance.
• Proven ability to provide high level of IT customer service.
• Ability to meet deadlines on self-directed or assigned work.
• Ability to cross train and provide backup support for other IT team members.