IT Systems Release Administrator (ITIL Release Management)
Responsible for all releases within the following areas: Intranet, Old and New Web. Key activities include: receive, log, and qualify all release requests based on the Bank's best practices.
JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops installation scripts
- Procures release components
- Schedules release readiness reviews
- Conducts release readiness reviews
- Oversees release deployments
- Communicates release status
- Secures software in DSL (Definitive Software Library)
- Participates in Post Implementation Review (PIR)
- Automates Release procedures wherever possible
- Conducts functional testing
- Provides high quality work by ensuring accuracy and seeking to continuously improve our processes and platforms by embracing new and better ways of doing things.
- Performs all duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, business or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and creating /deploying application builds a must
- Knowledge of Subversion is a plus
- 4 or more years?experience in Release Management
- Release Management standards and methods.
- Knowledge and experience in Global Custody, securities processing, international banking, securities lending, and corporate actions processing helpful
- Ability to work withWindows , UNIX, and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of Oracle, MS SQL, Transact SQL, PL-SQL
- Knowledge of Weblogic, Cognos, Apache is a plus
- Knowledge of C# or otherscriptinglanguage a plus
- Willingness to work on-call rotations in a 7x24 environment
- Ability to perform professional level technical documentation and presentation.
- Ability to create and maintain positive and professional business relationships with both internal associates and external customers.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficient at time and priority management