The IT Systems Manager is responsible for ensuring operational performance and maintaining a healthy state of applications. This includes designing, analyzing and implementing the future state strategy.
- Manages and maintains applications and systems including support of infrastructure such as servers and networking.
- Manages troubleshooting of incidents related to the application that are escalated from operations, this could include access rights, passwords and connectivity problems.
- Manages vendors during incidents, enhancements or maintenance of the application.
- Creates system documentation, procedures and policies. Keeps the documentation continuously up to date.
- Ensure compliance with all licensing for assigned application, this included continues tracking of the state of the licenses.
- Follows all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures as required and complies