PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Duty/Responsibility: Works with business unit teams, defines and assists in the design of IT requirements; Issues product scope, objectives and preliminarybudgetary requirements documentation.
- Ability to baseline, benchmark and improve operating efficiencies through effective use of technology, where applicable, assesses and analyzes business process/system needs and document requirements, reviews, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
- Participates in project prioritization and trade off processes
- Maintains portfolio delivery plan for assigned area Duty/Responsibility: Regularly assesses requirements ensuring that project funding, resources and product specifications are aligned to business expectations in accordance with IT policies, standards, procedures and strategies.
- Works with IT Project Managers, ensures that IT resources are available and clearly understands the business unit requirements
- Manages a portfolio of multiple projects simultaneously, potentially across multiple business units
- Provides oversight and management of IT projects that support assigned business departments
- Leads and assists management with implementations of major system projects including company acquisition system integration efforts as well as implementing new business unit systems. Duty/Responsibility: Manages the IT and assigned Business unit relationship ensuring that clear and concise requirements are understood and agreed service levels are maintained Duty/Responsibility: Manages production support services for Business area, 24x7x365 days a year
- Provides overall direction for the service delivery function to assigned departments Duty/Responsibility: Recommends IT product solutions to business partners
- Possesses experience in the areas of application programming, database and system design
Duty/Responsibility: Supervisesinternal and 3rd party resources; to includeProject Managers,Business Analysts and Techno Functional Admins.
- Matrixes to infrastructure and operations resources
- Defines, develops and finalizes internal and external service level agreements while obtaining business unit agreement Duty/Responsibility: Manage the hiring, training, and development of Systems team. POSITION HAS DIRECT REPORTS (Yes/No): Yes FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Managed Service Vendors/Budgets.
- Business Case assistance
WORK RELATIONSHIPS (INTERNAL): Finance, Legal, HR, Wholesale, Retail, Supply Chain, IT and International teams WORK RELATIONSHIPS (EXTERNAL): Managed Services Partners
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS EDUCTATION: Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline with specialized leadership training and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience and education to perform job responsibilities
SKILL, RELATED EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES
- Five (5) years of experience in managing product/service delivery Managers, application development, project management or production support teams on a direct reporting basis
- Five (5) years of experience in software development and production support services preferred but not required
- Experience with industry standards in project management and development methodologies (PMBOK, MSF, SEI, Agile Methods, RUP, etc
- Knowledge of the Project Management methodologies e.g. PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge)
- In-depth knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies
- Thorough knowledge of business function and thorough knowledge of business operations, objectives and strategies
- Experience managing external technology business partners from a delivery and service management perspective.
- Strong negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Project, Excel, Word, and Visio
- Knowledge of budgetprocesses and service delivery processes
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and managerial skills including the ability to motivate others
- Ability to manage risk
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Ability to rapidly resolve issues and recognize when escalation is necessary
- Strong vendor management, negotiation and resolution skills
- Excellent problem solving and structured thinking skills
- Flexibility, agility and change management skills
- Excellent Customer service and an understanding of how IT is ultimately delivered to the Customer
- Pass a ten (10) year background check
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Well groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
WORKING CONDITIONS/ PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Equipment: • Computer and other standard office equipment Work Environment: • Standard office environment
- Present for core business hours; on call 24 hours per day/7 days per week as required