The IT Systems Engineer will be primarily responsible for oversight of the Office 365 suite of online services providing users a variety of tools that gives new ways to work and collaborate. In this role, the IT Systems Engineer will manage this environment and help users adopt these new capabilities on a global basis. This position will also work closely with otherNetwork and System Analysts in support of general IT Infrastructure including but not limited to: Server 2012, Server 2016, Active Directory, group policy, backup technologies and disaster recovery.
- Drive user adoption and provide training resources
- Manage security configurations and monitor access
- Collaborate with various IT teams across all geographies to coordinate feature rollouts and facilitate issue resolution
- Maintain understanding of upcoming Microsoft changes to the platforms to assist with change management
- Implement and maintain system integrations, including Active Directory synchronizations and single sign on identity management solutions for third party applications
- Manage Microsoft subscriptions and cost allocations
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Experience in Office 365 administration and configuration of Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, and other Microsoft collaboration tools
- Ability to perform common PowerShell scripts to maintain and query AD and MS online services
- Involvement with Windows Server 2012, 2016 administration and configuration
- Microsoft Office 2016 experience
- Familiarity with designing and deploying cloud-based systems
- Experience with configuring and administering Micrsoft Intune MDM
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years experience with IT and Network administration or related position
- Strong organiziational and time management skills to manage multiple priorities and follow through on projects to completion.
Tracking Code 296051-841