As the IT Systems Engineer at Chime, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of new features and customizations in the JIRA/Confluence suite. This includes maximizing performance, completing health checks, and supporting user requests. You will own all things Atlassian, collaborating with IT and across the entire business to make sure everyone is getting the most out of JIRA, Confluence, and connected platforms. You will see your impact immediately as you empower and facilitate teams from Engineering to PeopleOps to Workplace to get stuff done!
An ideal candidate would be an expert in Atlassian products, take pride in building custom tools to meet business needs, quickly diagnose issues, and balance user requests. If you are a self-starter and thrive in a cross-team collaborative environment, we want to hear from you.
- Be a subject matter expert and administrator in all things Atlassian, including JIRA project, workflow, plugin, integration, Confluence, JIRA, and user permissions
- Help to ensure our Chimers are using Atlassian products effectively for a rapidly growing organization
- Evaluate software updates, plugins, add-ons, and changes to JIRA and Confluence
- Write, build, and/or update scripts and workflows while maintaining Atlassian best practices
- Serve as an escalation point for the broader IT team and cross-functional groups in the business partners.
- Strive to mitigate technical issues and help propel effective use of the Atlassian platform
- Drive multiple projects (sometimes simultaneously) from start to finish, making a profound impact on the productivity and efficiency of our workforce
- Have fun with the team; help mentor and train others
- 4+ years of experience as an IT Systems Administrator/Engineer in a rapidly growing company
- Deep understanding of the platforms to implement best practice guidelines as well as troubleshoot performance issues
- Evaluated, tested, installed, and managed third-party add-ons and plugins
- Comfortable with Atlassian REST APIs
- Setup custom JIRA workflows, dashboards, and reports
- Integrated Atlassian tools with non-Atlassian applications like Slack, TeamCity, Gitlab
- Experience with JIRA ServiceDesk including automations such as connections to Confluence Questions
- Experience driving complex IT projects involving multiple stakeholders from start to finish
- Excellent understanding and experience with identity management (Okta, Active Directory, LDAP, Crowd)
- One or more of the following Atlassian Certifications: (ACP-100 Jira Administrator) (ACP-200 Confluence Administrator) (ACP-400 Jira Service Desk Administrator)
- Experience with vendor management and vetting products and services
- A passion for documenting all things and communicating clearly and effectively