PRIMARY PURPOSE: To review, analyze and document software requirements and to lead the business analysis phase for projects.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads the requirements management efforts for projects; takes ownership of the business analysis role throughout the project.
- Identifies and understands stakeholders; initiates and facilitates meetings and discussions with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Works with project managers, project requestors, operations, business representatives, IT representatives and clients to ensure complete understanding of software requirements.
- Produces project requirements documentation, including written documents, process diagrams, report mock-ups, wire frames and other documentation as required using standard templates.
- Meets deadlines and manages work to timelines.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
Education & Licensing
Bachelor's degree required; major in computer science field preferred.
Five (5) years of related experience required. Experience in multi-line claims management processes and system requirements preferred.
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of third party administration and claims management business and technology
- Oral and written communication skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability and willingness to take initiative
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies.