PRIMARY PURPOSE: To review, analyze and document software requirements and to lead the business analysis phase for projects.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
Education & Licensing
Bachelor's degree required; major in computer science field preferred.
Five (5) years of related experience required. Experience in multi-line claims management processes and system requirements preferred.
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of third party administration and claims management business and technology
- Oral and written communication skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability and willingness to take initiative
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies.