ABOUT THE ROLE
The IT Systems Analyst works as a member of the IT/IS team to provide technical expertise in developing, implementing and maintaining a diverse range of cost effective IT solutions. More specifically, the IT Systems Analyst will be responsible for improving the usage of the enterprise resource planning system in collaboration with the stakeholders, users and other finance related systems.
- Implements system studies to assist organization to realize maximum benefit from investments in equipment, personnel, and business processes.
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer system.
- Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements, such as forms of data input, how data is to be summarized, and formats for reports.
- Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer program.
- Studies existing information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness, and develops new systems to improve production or workflow as required.
- Plans and prepares technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals as documentation of program development.
- Prepares time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Directs and coordinates work of others to develop, test, install, and modify programs.
- Trains and supports end users on new and existing ERP modules.
- Assists with implementing and enforcing IT policies and procedures.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual with strong management skills. Applicants should be well versed in process management and measuring work performance. IT Systems Analysts will need to prioritize efficiently, demonstrate technical and functional skills, be informative, and focus on customer needs and desires.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor degree in computer science and/or business administration and/or relative equivalent experience
- 7 to 8 years of related experience in a similar role; experience with software implementation
- Strong ability to manage multiple processes and projects effectively
- Proven communication and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes an important asset
- Knowledge of ERP Tier 1 and/or Tier 2 important; Infor Syteline required
- Knowledge of Salesforce Cloud, an asset
- Required travel among Revision facilities.