Mission and Culture:
Our leadership proactively works to create and foster a culture that exemplifies our core values and mission. We strive to provide a work environment that is diverse, inclusive, challenging, and supportive. We are committed to continuous improvement both as individuals and as an organization and encourage our employees to continue their personal and professional development in a variety of ways.
We strongly believe that every employee plays a crucial role in accomplishing our mission of improving patients’ lives through client partnerships. Whether you are working hands on developing, producing or, testing the products or if you are utilizing your expertise in any other way, through your work here you will have an opportunity to positively affect countless lives.
We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes health benefits, annual performance bonus, stock options, generous paid time off, holiday shutdowns, parental leave, matching 401k contributions and much more!
Your New Role:
We are looking for a Systems Analyst II to join our IT team. In this role you will perform administrative and support activities for laboratory, manufacturing and other GxP computer systems. As a Systems Analyst II you will manage computer system implementation and validation projects including the development and execution of computer system validation protocols and procedures. You will serve as a liaison between Information Technology and the user community, consistently delivering high-quality services to customers.
How You Will Make An Impact:
- Provide timely direct support and problem solving on the technical-based needs of end-users for IT systems supported.
- Perform system administration and maintenance activities, updates, and changes.
- Lead computer system implementation and validation projects, developing and reviewing computer validation strategies, user requirements, function and design specifications, risk assessments, and other associated documentation.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously utilizing project management tools to plan and track tasks, budgets and resources and project teams to meet project schedules and milestones.
- Build relationships with system owners and communicate business requirements back to IT management. Make recommendations and implement improvements with customer involvement.
- Apply knowledge, experience and initiative in resolving highly complex non-standard problems and developing recommendations for solutions.
- Recognize and take ownership when problems occur, make necessary decisions and escalate/delegate as necessary.
POSITION REQUIREMENTSIdeal Candidate Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Computer Science or Information Systems from four-year college or university.
- A minimum of 4 years of related experience in similar role.
- Experience with system implementation, including the design, validation and maintenance of computer systems in a GxP environment.
- Experience developing project plans, anticipating problems and proactively coming up with solutions.
- Experience supporting business applications.
- Experience with a computer system development lifecycle and computer system validation
- Working knowledge of the following laboratory systems preferred: Agilent EZ-Chrom and OpenLab, Waters Empower 3, Thermo Scientific OMNIC, SCIEX Analyst, Cary WinUV, Cape Cod Pyros eXpress.
- Working and technical knowledge of related IT systems and administration including; Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory technologies, Microsoft SQL and Oracle databases, Local and Wide Area Networks including their topologies, Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems, Windows Terminal Server, Citrix Metaframe, and data backup utilities.
- Influences, listens & values/recognizes all opinions and represents IT in a diplomatic way facilitating open discussion and collaboration across all functions.