CHS has an exciting opportunity in our IT group. We are looking for an IT Service Management Systems Analyst to design, create and manage ITSM tool solutions to meet business priorities through toolsets, automation, partnerships and emerging technologies. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, attention to detail and problem solving skills with the ability to work in a rapid paced environment.
- Configure, maintain and customize the IT Service Management tool to align with the defined processes of incident, change, event, problem, configuration and communication management.
- Create system requirements and design documents.
- Build test cases as well as document and supportdeveloper and quick reference user guides.
- Provide application support of a SaaS tool model. Coordinate vendor upgrades and outages to be least impactful to internal operations.
- Coordinate project requiring ITSM tool integration with teams across the organization. Oversee the continual alignment of ITSM tool process and procedures with internal and industry best practices.
- Identify and recommend solutions to make operations more efficient and provide cost-saving opportunities and to avoid potential technology pitfalls.
- Pursue opportunities to extend tool capabilities throughout the organization.
- Create and maintain dashboards and outputs for the purpose of providing real-time and historical data regarding defined performance metrics, incident and problem trends, and relevant information as requested.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Bachelor’s degree (additional years of related experience may offset degree requirement)
- 5 plusyears of ITexperienceto include:
- Experience in both ITSM tool development and administration
- Understanding of ITSM best practices and industry standards
- Understanding of technical and functional design requirements
- Understanding general data concepts, cleansing, mapping and relationships
- Experience across all phases of full system development life cycle and subsequent maintenance activities
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Experience in application development, release and customization, as well as process mapping, documentation and Tier 1-3 support
- UAT and release management processesexperience
- ITIL Certification.