Arconic is currently in search of a IT Systems Analyst to join our Global Rolled Products Team in Alcoa, TN.
At Arconic, we are looking for people who share our values of integrity, inclusion, and diversity, and who demonstrate agility, results commitment, and the capability to grow themselves and others. In return, we offer the opportunity to Grow Together with ongoing opportunities for professional growth provided by a constantly changing environment, working alongside employees who value the people they work with just as much as the work they do.
- Design, plan, and execute system design changes, updates, and other initiatives
- Support and serve as a Microsoft Power Platform subject matter expert by proactively developing, coordinating, and providing on-going training, functional, and technical direction to the super-users (citizen developers) to enable a self-service environment
- Translate low to medium complexity business requirements, through analysis and design, into functional solutions
- Support planning/analysis, design, development, and testing phases of Power Platform projects
- Develop, maintain, and support solutions built on the Power Platform: Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI, as well as future technologies
- Interface with business users in a professional manner to understand their requirements and analyze requirements to plan and develop solutions technologies
- Build and configure Power Apps, automatic process workflows with Power Automate, and necessary connectors
- Document new processes, maintain existing knowledge bases, and process documentations
- Pursue continuous learning consistent with the movement in job requirements, changes in technology, and changes in the organization
- Work with Business Stakeholders to gather and document business requirements for automation, solution design, Business Intelligence (BI), and reporting solutions
- Work with business and IT Teams to design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing
- Partner with architecture and client teams to define and develop strategy and deliver results in line with the strategy
- Partner with the infrastructure teams to ensure continued stability and support of the Microsoft Applications and on-prem environments
- Work with project lead on mid-size work requests and projects such as new site design, new functionality design, and/or existing site redesign
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 3 years’ minimum experience in a similar role (IT applications or infrastructure areas)
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Mathematics, or related field from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of business systems analysis and support experience
- 2+ year of experience of development utilizing Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint and Power BI
- Advanced knowledge of information technology systems, infrastructure, and operations
- Demonstrated proficiency in business modeling, process modeling, data modeling
- Proficiency with SQL and database query tools (SQL Developer and/or SQL+)
- Ability to introduce new ideas and concepts that enhance the customer experience, streamline operations, and provide optimal security that fits the organization’s needs
- Strong relationship skills and ability to interact with internal and external customers, other analysts, and management
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate)
- Solid understanding of systems analysis, design, and programming techniques
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SharePoint workflow processes and Power Platform capabilities
- Experience with translating business requirements into system functional and non-functional requirements
- Knowledge of security methodologies, policies, standards, and best practices, including: firewall rules, Active Directory, and row-level security
- Knowledge of API or rest services integrations
ABOUT ALCOA, TENNESSEE
Arconic’s Tennessee Operations, is one of the most modern aluminum fabricating facilities in the world. Our plants produce high-quality molten metal and aluminum sheet and are recognized as a world leader in the business. The facility has been located at the Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains for 100 years and continues to thrive and grow.
Arconic Corporation (NYSE: ARNC), a Fortune 500 company, is a leading provider of aluminum sheet, plate and extrusions, as well as innovative architectural products, that advance the automotive, aerospace, commercial transportation, industrial and building and construction markets. Building on more than a century of innovation, Arconic helps to transform the way we fly, drive, and build. We are proud that 77% of our employees are happy working for Arconic and would recommend it as a great place to work and that 80% of our employees would recommend their managers to others.
We live our core values and commit to delivering sustainable value to our customers, our employees, our communities and our shareholders.
At Arconic, we:
Act With Integrity.
We lead with respect, honesty, transparency and accountability.
Safeguard our Future.
We protect and improve the health and safety of our employees, communities and environment.
Grow Stronger Together.
We cultivate an inclusive and diverse culture that advocates for equity.
Earn Customer Loyalty.
We build customer partnerships through best-in-class products and service.
Drive Operational Excellence.
We pursue continuous improvement through innovation, agility, people development and collaboration.
We achieve success by generating and growing value for our shareholders.
Arconic reaffirms its policy to provide equal employment opportunity in recruiting, hiring, upgrading and promotion, conditions and privileges of employment, company-sponsored training, access to facilities, educational assistance, social and recreational programs, compensation, benefits, transfers, discipline, layoffs, recalls or termination of employment to all employees without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran status, genetic information, sex or age (within statutory limits). Arconic is in compliance with all relevant Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Laws and Regulations.