ZOLL provides a casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a compensation structure that rewards contribution and hard work. Additionally we have stocked kitchens, free daily organic fruit delivery, on-site fitness center, on-site cafe, dry cleaning service, social events and much more! Our benefits package includes 401(k), medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, flex spending accounts, STD/LTD, PTO and tuition assistance.
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform ordering, setup and installation of new employee computers.
- Perform phone system troubleshooting to isolate, diagnose and resolve common problems.
- Installs, upgrades, and configures network printing, directory structures, rights, security, and software on file servers as needed and instructed.
- Set up computers, rebuild computers, address user account problems or network problems. Applicants should be comfortable troubleshooting user issues with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Citrix terminal services and GlobalProtect VPN.
- Install, upgrade, and configure network printing, directory structures, rights, security, and software on file servers.
- Troubleshoot user issues with Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Assist with management of corporate servers, including Active Directory domain controllers, file, database and web servers.
- Support users in administration of Office 365
- Create procedure and policy documents
- Participate in security audits and manage ZOLL’s back office systems in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Position will offer career-benefitting exposure to a wide range of IT support activities.
- Travel is not required
- Some college coursework or college degree in computer science or related field and/or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Network Administration experience on Microsoft Windows platform
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Windows Server platform
- Knowledge of SQL
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work extended hours – position requires participation in after hours on call rotation
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- General business writing skills
- Familiarity with Windows Deployment Services and/or System Center Configuration Manager
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Experience with enterprise drive encryption solutions such as BitLocker
- Experience with enterprise anti-malware and endpoint security solutions
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft enterprise software:
- Windows Server and Windows 10
- Active Directory user management
- Outlook/Office 365 email
- MS SQL 2008/2012 database administration
- Microsoft SharePoint Server administration
- Local Area Networking on Cisco or Brocade platforms
- A+ certification or Microsoft MCP certification preferred
- VMWare ESXi Server management and familiarity with VMWare Infrastructure tools
- Experience with supporting smartphones and tablets
- Experience with Apple MacOS is a plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus