How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
The IT Systems Administrator (Security Specialist) is responsible for supporting the company’s Windows, AIX and Linux Server Security platforms. Platform Security administrators design, install and manage security mechanisms that protect information systems against hackers, breaches, vulnerabilities, viruses and spyware. Duties include monthly security patching and remediation of the Windows and Linux systems. Generate certificates using the internal PKI system. Virus Scan configuration and remediation for the Windows and Linux environments. Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and administration in multiple domains and operational support through troubleshooting, mitigation, and remediation of problem tickets. Advanced knowledge of Windows, Unix and Linux administration would be helpful. Or the ability to learn Unix/AIX quickly.
• Working with inter-departmental teams to provide Server Security solutions including Active Directory, certificates, Virus Scanning, Patching, FoxT and Logging, in the support of a variety of server platforms.
• Provide Advanced Active Directory support for LDAP and ability upgrade Forest level in several domains.
• Assist with Virus Scan, Directory Services, Operating System Security including Patching and Remediation
• Install, configure, maintain, and support of a variety of technologies used to augment the server security environment.
• Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
• Day to day administration of Windows, Unix and Linux.
• Troubleshooting events as they pertain to the Server Security environments using all resources available.
• Create documentation and procedures for a variety of technologies.
• Assist with administering Systems Service (i.e. Certificate Generation, Virus Scanning, Directory Services, File Integrity Monitoring, and Enterprise Logging).
• Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducing periodic audits.
• Maintains quality service by following organizational standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results needed, accurately and in a timely manner.
• On-Call rotation
Work Hours: Monday – Friday, 8AM-5PM (with evening and weekend work required)
The ideal candidate will possess:
• 5+ years of enterprise level Information Technology experience or education.
• Ability to provide advanced Active Directory support for LDAP, DFS and the knowledge to upgrade Active Directory Forest level in multiple domains
• Working knowledge of GPOs
• Working knowledge of Microsoft PKI
• Working knowledge of Unix, Linux and Windows Server Operating Systems, Directory Services, Virus Scanning, and Virtualization
• Strong work ethic, problem solving skills, customer service orientation, proven dependability and promptness.
• Outstanding communication skills
• Well-developed interpersonal skills
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Self-discipline and focus
• Creative problem-solving
• Analytical and organizational skills
• Project Management knowledge
• The ability to plan, organizes, and delivers professional technical documents on time.
• Self motivation and capability to successfully complete projects and provide support with little supervision.
• Certification or related Microsoft or Linux training
• Hands-on Linux and Windows Server system administration experience
• The ability to troubleshoot emergency events as they pertain to the Linux and Windows Server environments.
• Skills in creating documentation and procedures for a variety of technologies