$80K — $100K *
· The Systems Administrator will maintain, upgrade and provide support for clients software, hardware, and networks.
· Manage enterprise wide antivirus and end point protection.
· Implement and manage single sign on for disparate multiple systems.
· The Systems Administrator needs to be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly be available to respond to help desk requests after hours.
· Managing security of windows servers and Office 365.
· Ensure that the appropriate disaster recovery protocols are in place and are at all times in alignment with the needs of the business.
· Written documentation of system and procedures.
· At least 5 years of experience installing, supporting, and troubleshooting servers, personal and desktop computers as well as mobile (IOS) devices.
· Strong focus on security and system hardening.
· Hands on experience managing and administering technology assets residing in private and/ or public (AWS, Azure) clouds.
· Expert in the use of windows power shell to automate repetitive tasks.
· Deep knowledge of and experience supporting Windows environments.
· Good understanding of local area networks (firewalls, routers, switches, wireless).
· Strong interpersonal skills and a “customer first” focused demeanor.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Knowledge of Cisco IOS, pfSense firewall, Cisco firewall, IPsec VPN, VMware, or Linux are bonus.
Valid through: 10/23/2020