Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Our company has always represented both performance and innovation. We have combined the forces of three of the most advanced organizations in the national security sector – Integrity Applications Incorporated, Xebec, and DGS. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across space, cyber, defense and intelligence. Our goal is to deliver solutions to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. Of course, the only way that we can tackle those challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our incredible team.
The IT System Administrator is responsible for supporting and assisting in the maintenance of personal computer systems, databases, telephones, copiers, and general computer/network troubleshooting across Centauri. This is a non-exempt professional technical position. Moderate lifting is required.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair various computer equipment, peripherals, and data communications and network systems.
- Assemble, install, configure and test computer equipment.
- Maintain software and hardware inventory and tracking systems
- Perform preventive maintenance and update maintenance records.
- Address user problems as they are reported through the trouble ticket system.
- Track progress on resolving tasks and follow-up as needed.
- Assist with the analysis and resolution of end user requirements.
- Maintain user accounts and databases.
- Research pricing for equipment and supplies in consultation with Senior System Administrator and prepare purchase orders.
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of people, including fellow employees, external customers, suppliers and perform other office related duties as required.
- 5 - 7 Year of Experience with IT Support and Systems Administration
- Associates degree, technical education or 5 years of related work experience or equivalent combination bachelor's degree and related work experience are preferred.
- Familiarity with helpdesk support and troubleshooting
- Experience with Microsoft Windows support.
- Willingness to work flexible hours when required.
- MS Windows Network Administration experience
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office suite.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team on projects.
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable supporting users in a Customer service-oriented environment.
- Candidate must have the ability to manage his/her time and be flexible with changing priorities.
- Moderate lifting is required
- Desired Skills:
- Web page maintenance and development.
- Microsoft Windows and Linux administration.
- Digital PBX phone switch operation.
- MAC OSX familiarity or administration.
- Cell phone management and support.
- Basic scripting (PowerShell).
- Experience with various Linux operating systems.
- Experience working as a ISSM or ISSO in a secure work environment.
- Familiarity with security requirements for DSS, NRO and NGA.
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on new job responsibilities.
- Security Requirements: Must hold a TS clearance. Candidates with active TS/SCI clearances preferred.
- Centauri is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.