- Delight employees with knowledge, integrity and a commitment to an excellent service experience.
- Strong knowledge of current Microsoft Windows OS (Windows 10) and Office products. (Office 365)
- Apple Mac experience in a corporate environment. (OSX 10.10 and above)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft's Active Directory & Exchange environments.
- Handle problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to supervisor or technical staff.
- Log and track all requests, incidents and tasks utilizing JIRA Service Desk.
- Communicate with software and hardware vendors to request service/support regarding defective products.
- Train users on various software and system hardware. Configure computers, install software, and setup peripheral equipment.
- Protect confidentiality with regard to all aspects of employee and corporate information.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent - three years related experience and/or training.
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), JAMF Casper Suite, or similar client management systems
- Certificates and Licenses: CompTIA, Microsoft, or Apple certifications are a plus.
- Lenovo & Apple
- JIRA Service Desk
- Windows 7/10 and macOS 10.12
- Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange
- VMWare, Citrix, DUO Security, F5, ClearPass
- BlueJeans, Zoom, LifeSize, Polycom, Jabra, Logitech
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
- GSuite, Dropbox, CrashPlan, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Oracle and MySQL clients and tools
- Microsoft SCCM, JAMF Casper Management Suites
- Trend Micro Anti-Virus
- Cisco desk phones, iOS, Android, Microsoft Lync, Cisco IP Communicator, Dialpad.