The IT Support Google Specialist is responsible for providing Google Application suite (G-Suite) support as well as Google Domain administration. The primary objectives are problem resolution and daily operations, combined with superior customer satisfaction and service level attainment.
- Works in collaboration with ISO and performs the daily operation tasks related to the Google Domain
- To work in conjunction with the IT support team on different issues identified by users
- Provide reports on G-Suite usage and activity
- Interact with technical support groups, vendors, and the client to manage problems not resolved on first contact.
- Adhere to process and TSX security guidelines, provide input for ongoing productivity improvements, work on various projects, assume ownership of various roles within the team and be accountable for team targets and measurements.
- Maintain the Google+ “TMX Google” community
- Write training, support and reference documentation related to Google support and administration
- Provide coaching session to users when required
- Superior communication and customer service who is a team player with very strong interpersonal skills
- Be self motivated, hard working, flexible and able to work independently as well as part of a dedicated team in a demanding environment.
Must Have Skills:
- Post Secondary Education in Technology related field of study
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience providing Technical Support on hardware, software and Google suite
- Strong Experience with Google Suite Administration (Gmail, G+, Google Drive etc.)
- Solid knowledge of Chrome browser troubleshooting and configuration
- Experience with Windows 7 Operating System
- Ability to interpret Google email logs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong troubleshooting and problem determination skills
- Strong sense of team spirit, resistance to stress and strong analysis skills