We are looking for IT Support Professional for Hardware and Software for our client in Denver, CO
Job Title: IT Support Professional for Hardware and Software
Job Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Provides desktop support to end users including network connectivity, computing performance improvement, computer relocation as assigned, and other support functions.
- Prepares state computers for end users, including formatting hard drives, installing operating systems, and loading software.
- Provides phone support to remote users as well as after hour support during network modifications.
- Includes installation of network cards, software drivers, new fiber network media, and installation and update of workstation networksecurity systems and software.
- Provides ongoing upkeep of computer inventory.
- Includes the assembly, installation, and relocation of computers for volume purchases.
- For example, 50 units are ordered, and need to be assembled, loaded with software, and located in workstations.
- Other responsibilities and duties that may be negotiated by the State for this category.