At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Manage the help desk team and evaluate performance
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Recruit, train and support help desk representatives and technicians
- Maintain customer service standards
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on help desk team’s productivity
- Develop and oversee the team’s knowledge base and ensure top quality solutions are available to the staff.
- Develops an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support in the organization. Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
- Assist IT Client Services manager with tasks, projects, and various administrative duties.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in a user and systems support role
- 1+ years experience managing a help desk support team
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Solid understanding of Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 and Azure AD
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Ability to respond to help desk escalations in a professional and courteous manner
- Exceptional organizational skill with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Utilize effective leadership skills in their daily interactions with their team members.