For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 12M employees.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
This opportunity reports to the Director IT / Operations
Our role serves as the primary IT Support / System Engineer related to computer systems, hardware, corporate servers, applications, or software by isolating problems, determining the cause, and implementing solutions.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Helpdesk
- In-person or remotely, you’ll provide technical assistance and support for all incoming IT Helpdesk request and issues related to computer systems, application, services, software, and hardware. Follow up and ensure issues have been resolved.
- Because of your expertise, you’ll document internal procedures and create a training and instruction manual.
- Manage PC/Laptop setup and deployment for new employees with standard hardware, images, and software.
- Deliver employee orientation and training.
- You’ll install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software, and provide support on the company email system, web/audio conferencing service, and phone system.
- On an on-going basis, you’ll maintain an inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- You’ll resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems. Maintain daily performance and monitoring of computer systems
You will use your minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in:
- TCP/IP, IP networking knowledge, i.e. IP subnet, DNS, DHCP, FTP, SSH, etc. (a strong background here is a must)
- Microsoft Active Directory experience and all Windows networking.
- Experience with Google G-Suite, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Windows OS, and Office Applications
- Working with various server and client hardware platforms, i.e. DELL, Lenovo.
- Web/Audio Conferencing, i.e. Zoom, WebEx
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work on multiple projects and issues (a proven history here is also a must)
A background in the following is a plus:
- VMware ESX / ESXi, vSphere, vCenter, and VMware Server
- Knowledge of Phone System, Cloud-based PBX, VoIP.
- Linux OS and basic services i.e. Apache/HTTPD, SSHD, SAMBA
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!