About the role
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our SF office. You will provide technical support grounded in strong customer service to Chimers in our that office, but also to team members in our Chicago and Vancouver offices, as well as other remote locations.
In this role, you can expect to
- Resolve IT Support incidents and service requests from Chimers, Including troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues
- Support the Mac, Windows, and ChromeOS operating systems
- Be a documentation champion, crafting and refining processes as Chime scales
- Support AV systems and help host complex meetings and events
- Asset Management: maintain inventory systems, order and provision hardware and software to new joiners and perform regular audits
To thrive in this role, you have
- 3-5 years of IT support experience
- Outstanding communication skills: you write good tickets, even better KB articles, and can explain complex concepts to nontechnical audiences.
- Strong knowledge of the Mac OS. Windows experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience supporting cloud applications and SSO technologies
- An openness to feedback & transparency, and a desire for authentic work relationships