The IT Support Engineer will help establish standards, develop workflow processes, and ensure that all Carbon Health internal customers are supported by an exceptional team that can solve all of their IT requirements.
What You'll Do
- Lead aspects of employee lifecycle and access management, provisioning of network for a national network of offices and healthcare clinics.
- Be a subject matter expert for a number of existing and new SaaS services and integrations, all while ensuring the highest standards of system security.
- Managing internal-facing systems, internal and external services, and IT related vendors.
- Help build our internal IT knowledge base, develop innovative ways to better IT processes and experience to support growth.
- Experience deploying and managing systems such as GSuite, Jamf, Meraki, Okta, and other SaaS applications
- Experience with system security models and enforcement; from password policies and encrypted drives to application and browser plugin whitelists
- Experience with assisting remote teams consisting of employees, partners, and vendors
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Healthcare industry experience
- Hands on Linux/Unix experience
- Experience with AWS or another cloud provider
- Compliance experience: SOC2, HITRUST, HIPAA