Provides first level support for all end-users within the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides phone support to all divisions with computer applications and hardware issues including Pivotal, Microsoft Office and JD Edwards applications.
- Identifies, researches and resolves technical problems. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Configures computer systems for all end-users. Handles installation and troubleshooting for model broadband connection
- Conducts new employee classes covering basic PC functions, Outlook and CFT training. Creates documentation for new computer builds.
- Performs all other duties as required.
Minimum Education Experience: