When you become a member of our Corporate team, you will work across the organization to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help Scientific Games deliver outstanding service and support to our internal clients. Our Corporate Group includes Finance, Investor Relations, Legal, Compliance, Internal Audit, Facilities, Human Resources and Corporate Communications. We’re always looking for team players who are customer centric, who seek to challenge themselves and have the drive to move our business forward.
If this sounds like you...Let's make games!
Reporting to the Desktop Manager, the Sr. IT Support Analyst investigates, diagnoses, and resolves most incidents that are not resolved by the Service Desk Analyst. This individual assists the Service Desk Analyst solve basic technical problems and investigates more complex issues escalated to him/her. The Sr. IT Support Analyst performs high level local desktop support for onsite personnel as well as remote support using remote control tools. This individual relies on experience and judgment, as well as pre-established processes and procedures to identify, research, and resolve technical issues. The Sr. IT Support Analyst documents, tracks and monitors issues escalated to him/her to ensure a timely resolution. They coordinate with management, IT personnel, and vendors as required to address issues related to existing IT systems and implementations of new IT technologies. This individual will collaborate with peers to discuss and identify solutions.
• Diagnose, replace, configure, install and test various hardware/software components including peripherals on data network.
• Track and resolve service tickets related to all hardware, software and network issues worked.
• Troubleshoot and resolve trouble tickets related to technical difficulties with hardware, software, and the network.
• Triage Tier 3 trouble tickets and escalates support issues to Desktop manager when the issue exceeds their skill set.
• Resolve network switch and connectivity issues.
• Administers, updates, and troubleshoots corporate telephony system.
• Determines root cause of problems and identifies workarounds or permanent fixes.
• Ensures workarounds or permanent fixes are documented and communicated to Service Desk Analysts.
• Collaborate with development staff to recreate issues in the test environment.
• Interface with infrastructure, database, and development personnel.
• Ability to complete multiple projects, creating a plan, its progress, and any issues in a timely manner.
• Initiates escalation as appropriate to ensure management awareness
• Actively contributes to ongoing process improvement.
• Provides Guidance, including training of other Analysts.
• Serves as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for IT support team.
• Actively participates in end user and Service Desk Analyst training by providing materials, conducting training, or attending training in the role of SME.
• Writes automated routines and programs using common desktop software.
• Maintains IT equipment and supply inventories to ensure critical parts and supplies are in place to maintain systems with limited downtime.
• Verify with the customer that the issue has been resolved and update the ticketing system.
• Performs other duties or special projects as assigned or directed by Desktop Manager.
• Computer Sciences degree, Information Technology or related field or equivalent technical experience.
• 5-7 years of experience in an IT technical support position preferably in a manufacturing or gaming environment.
• Degree in computer science or related field desired.
• Attention to detail.
• Demonstrated experience installing and supporting PCs, laptops, printers, and telecommunication equipment.
• Significant experience installing and supporting Mac OSX, Windows 7 & 10, Office 2013 and 2016, and other desktop related applications.
• Knowledge of Oracle EBS systems and applications.
• Knowledge of network concepts, basic server administration and troubleshooting a plus.
• Knowledge of IT technologies such as VMWare and Parallels.
• Cloud support experience: (Microsoft, Google, iCloud, etc.)
• Proven ability to keep up to date with the latest IT technologies.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Communication skills a must – oral and written.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and motivation skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a diverse team environment.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
• PC Imaging experience is required.
• Maintain Confidentiality of all company-related IT Information.
• Ability to build and maintain trust relationships with coworkers / customers and Executive management
• Occasional travel may be required.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 25+lbs
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: EEOC Poster.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.