Who We Are:HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world. Our leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium’s only department store group Galeria INNO. We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture. A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment. What This Position Is All About:The Technology Support Analyst – Senior Executive Support is responsible for providing detailed technical support services to all users of the company, with priority being given to Senior Leaders of HBC. The position requires someone with leadership skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, ability to communicate and act professionally while providing best in class technical support services for all IT equipment used by Senior Executives of the company. This includes but not limited to PCs, Laptops, Macintosh computers & laptops, printers, and mobile devices (Android, iPhone & iPads). Windows and Apple devices are a primary focus of this support position, and the candidate should have extensive knowledge on how to support both platforms. The selected candidate must “live and breathe” technology with in-depth understanding and working knowledge of the Microsoft and Macintosh platforms. Who You Are:
- You are a real self-starter, clearly self-motivated and can independently maintain your own workflow to meet all deadlines.
- You are extremely results-oriented, and a true solution-seeker
- You can communicate effectively with a variety of internal senior managers
You Also Have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years end user supportexperience, including a Executive Support role
- Minimum of 5 years of Mac/Apple experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology. Candidate may also have an equivalent combination of education and experience in an end user support environment.
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
- MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional) or
- MCSE/MCSA certification
- Proven experience working directly with senior executives such as VP, SVP, EVP, and C-Level executives.
- Possesses best in class customer service and organizational skills to support executives, department heads, supervisors, administrative personnel, and other internal clients.
- Excellent understanding of desktop software/hardware including printer hardware, and the subsequent implementation, support, and repair of all end user devices.
- Excellent understanding of desktop Operating Systems from Microsoft and Apple.
- Excellent understanding of mobile technologies and their implementation in a corporate environment.
- Must be able to work and excel in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience in video conference technology and support.
- General understanding of desktop imaging technologies, networking protocols, topology, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, LDAP, ActiveSync, AirWatch & VPN.
- Employee must be able to lift 50 pounds and have the ability to move desktop hardware.
- Light travel might be required for supporting satellite offices; employee must have the ability to provide their own transportation to and from satellite offices
- Excellent verbal communication skills as well as ability to articulate thoughts and concepts to a variety of audiences in written correspondence and documentation.
- Works equally well in both independent and team environments and be flexible and adaptable to constantly changing environment and client needs.
- After hours, weekend, and holiday work may be required depending on work volume, outages, and emergency situations.
- Ability to be on-call for senior executives, 24/7 including major holidays
- Flexibility around shift work based on project and business needs
As Technical Support Analyst (Sr. Executive Support), You Will:
- Provide prompt, confidential, and reliable technical support for executives’ computers and mobile devices.
- These daily support functions generally require immediate response and resolution. T
- he supportportfolio includes software, application, hardware, and mobile device support.
- Carry out installation, configuration, staging, setup, moving of PC and Macintosh computer equipment, peripherals, and software following the established standards and guidelines.
- Provide support for Executive video conferencing, audio/video events and town halls, as required by the business.
- Support offsite and onsite executive meetings, travel to offsite locations might be required and could be requested on short notice.
- Maintain physical inventory of hardware and software following HBC pre-established guidelines and policies.
- Establishes and maintains a strong internal IT structure to relay issues and quickly assimilates a technical team to deal with executive issues. These issues need to be tracked, followed up on until permanent resolution.
- Ability to work on special projects and other tasks as assigned by the management team.
- Actively pursue current IT industry trends and technology, specifically for Microsoft and Apple platforms.
- Continue to enhance existing processes by bringing forward improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
- Serve as an escalation point for the HBC Field Services team.
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Job Number 18000ERR