Role and responsibilities:
- The IT support position is primarily responsible for day-to-day IT service desk; supporting Microsoft products, Windows 10 migration, and related issues and services
- The person will be responsible for the delivery of customer-driven IT services to an enterprise-class business environment. Will be a member of the IT team providing 24 x 7 support.
- The candidate must be within 10 - 15-mile radius of zip code 75261.
- There may be some overtime involved and minor on-call duties Provide IT support to end users on a variety of software and hardware issues
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support
- Documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure a timely resolution first level support for business applications including Lotus Notes, MS Office, VPN, SAP,, VMware, Hardware builds: Desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- Audiovisual (AV) setup for conference rooms (projectors, microphones, power strips)
- Telephone, email, mobile, and walk up support and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues using Microsoft Exchange
- Provide technical application support
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- A+ certification/Network+ Preferred