The IT Support Administrator will be responsible for the consistent delivery of exceptional IT support at the San Diego Office. This candidate will provide support to staff on all company supported hardware and software applications. Additional responsibilities will include working through escalations, projects, and focus on raising the bar on quality of service.
- Provide advanced technical support on incoming hardware/software issues and service requests.
- Serve as a lead for onsite project work and/or escalations situations relating to desktop/support service delivery as assigned by management.
- Address high priority or VIP issues quickly and thoroughly.
- Providing daily review in assisting and assignment of work to ensure timely resolution are provided to our end users.
- Assists in providing root cause analysis and proactive resolutions to trending end user issues.
- Collaborate with reporting manager to review service delivery metrics and help drive the team towards organization goals.
- Assist in the implementation of new processes, procedures, and tools while working to enhance existing toolsets.
- Create and maintain internal KB documentations with an attention to detail.
- Perform related duties as assigned or requested.
- At least 5 years of on-site desktop support and custom service support experience.
- Must have strong experience with Windows 7/10 and MacOS, especially in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with supporting mobile devices (iPhones, Android Smartphones and tablets) under MDM solution.
- Experience supporting cloud-based IT environment (Google Apps, Box, SAP, Okta …etc.).
- Experience supporting standard desktop applications (MS Office, Office 365, Anti-virus …etc.).
- Experience supporting/troubleshooting in a SCCM and JAMF environment.
- Experience with enterprise ticketing systems (ServiceNow, Remedy, JIRA, Salesforce…etc.)
- Strong understanding of Active Directory user and Exchange mailbox administration.
- Hardware troubleshooting experience with Laptops, Desktop, and Network Printers.
- Intermediate experience with PowerShell or scripting.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, as well as being able to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms when necessary.
- Advanced ability to analyze test results or error logs.
- Ability to comprehend the consequences of situations and take appropriate actions or escalate for proper decision-making.
- Ability to work varying hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
- On-call assignments required to expertly support our global 24/7 business operations
- Ability to move or lift heavy objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Associates degree in Information Technology, B.S./B.A. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience preferred.
- Microsoft or Apple certifications preferred but not required.