IT Supervisor (SAP MM / SRM)
Energy / Oil & Gas
IT Supervisor (SAP MM/SRM) - On behalf of our client in the Oil and Gas sector Procom Services is looking for one IT Supervisor with strong SAP MM experience and Global Supply Chain Management. The successful candidate will perform system business processes design, configuration, and testing within the context of both project and application support efforts. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and solution expertise to integrate chosen technologies into the client’s business environment in order to achieve expected business results from its clients.
IT Supervisor (SAP MM/SRM) Details
- This position will also be required to coordinate with our in-house Infrastructure group, otherinternal support groups, business users and relevant software vendors for technical changes, upgrades, patch management and othersupport.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction. This includes design, configuration and testing of various SAP Modules including: MM, PM, SRM
- Liaise with Global Supply Chain Management Team and act as supply chain management subject matter expert and software architect on the implementation of business process improvements opportunities.
- Liaise with IT Business Analysts and clients to define and prioritize business requirements including issues submitted by the users through ticketing and service requests.
- Provide application support/troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary application modifications to satisfy clients' needs
- Represent the client when collaborating withinternal IT groups and external IT vendors
- Keep abreast of corporate IT initiatives and helps communicate impact to clients
- Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures
IT Supervisor (SAP MM/SRM) Mandatory Skills
- EducationRequired: Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 full lifecycle implementations with SAP including Plant Maintenance (PM) and Materials Management (MM)
- Knowledge of Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), and Master Data Governance (MDG) preferred.
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Management functional and technical requirements and business implications of the application of technology to the business environment.
- Oil & Gas Industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP BI environments, BCS, BW.
- Knowledge of SQL and HTML5
- Strong understanding of IT controls and audit concerns, including experienceapplying the SAP ASAP methodology and structured testing practices.
- Strong knowledge of IT Change Management process.
- Knowledge of middlewaretechnologies, Informatica, SAP PI, FTP, etc.
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent facilitation and organizational skills
IT Supervisor (SAP MM/SRM) Nice to Have Skills
- Knowledge of Synactive’s GuiXT, SAP Persona and HPQC is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP Project Systems (PS), Remote Logistics Management (RLM) and Accounts Payable (AP) processes.
IT Supervisor (SAP MM/SRM) Start Date
IT Supervisor (SAP MM/SRM) Assignment Length