Description: Help us shape and define the future of health care. Contribute your ideas to a place where powerful technology and business expertise come together to support lives. You'll work on influential real-world projects that will define our success-and your own. Come accelerate your future with us. Do it all at Kaiser Permanente Information Technology!
As one of the nation's leaders in quality health care for over 55 years, Kaiser Permanente is dedicated to enhancing health care delivery through state-of-the-art information tools and top-notch talent. The experts at Kaiser Permanente Information Technology are at the heart of that mission and you can be one of them. If you are excited about working with cutting edge technology and have the right blend of creativity and experience, consider the following opportunity within IT Strategic Services.
Working directly with the Chief Information Officer and other senior executives, IT Strategic Services is responsible for:
(1) Developing, shaping and communicating Kaiser Permanente-s Technology strategy, performance, opportunities and risks
(2) Supporting the Chief Information Officer to represent IT to other internal and external senior executive groups, such as business partners and key strategic stakeholders
* Lead tracks of work designated priority by the CIO and other key leaders in IT, including: program design, program management, stakeholder management, meeting facilitation, presentation, and strategic deliverable creation.
* Provide strategic support and guidance to the CFO IT Finance and the Finance Leadership Team
* Enable key presentations by gathering data and distilling into meaningful insights, storyboarding, and creating effective presentations for executive/leadership audiences.
* Contributes to the development of the IT strategy in alignment with business strategies by offering robust critical thinking skills and talent at designing effective materials
* Creates clear, accurate analyses, presentations and communications materials to advance the Kaiser Permanente IT vision and strategy
* Conducts critical research on emerging industry trends, technologies, competitor activity, and other key topics to support the development of Kaiser Permanente-s technology strategy
* Supports the strategic articulation of IT-s cost structure and key priorities
* Supports the delivery of a comprehensive benchmarking exercise and the ongoing tracking of IT-s key performance measures
* Performs financial analysis as needed to support and guide strategic decision-making and IT-related business cases
* Crafts a personal development plan to self-assess, receive continuous feedback, and work towards improving their performance
* Exhibits intellectual curiosity through proactively pursuing increased knowledge, understanding and responsibility in new areas and fields
* Engages in team-building exercises and works to develop strong relationships with team members and stakeholders
- Minimum five (5) years of related experience required.
- Associate's degree in a related field or two (2 years of experience in a directly related field required.
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Job Number: 620945