Description: Provides administrative and business operations support to department managers and/or staff in various fields or disciplines, such as vendor management, asset management, compliance, audit, employee engagement, training, and other similar areas. Performs variety of activities in support of functional areas for specific project, event, technical unit or business unit.
- Provides business support and project coordination to managers and/or staff members moderately complex assignments and of fairly broad scope.
- Helps determine appropriate sources to obtain data for analysis, tracking, and verification.
- Compiles, reviews, summarizes data, and prepares analysis for functional areas.
- May write correspondences and other written communication, and may update department documents, as needed.
- Independently uses software and/or applications for functional area, to compile and generate moderately complex reports, statistics, timeline, tables, graphs, correspondences, and presentations (including graphical illustrations).
- Provides data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures and may design processes to enhance workflow, where applicable.
- May provide informal work guidance to others.
- Provides project support for various projects and department initiatives and other duties, as required.
- Inputs data, updates databases and records, and tracks department information.
- Interfaces with KP employees across multiple organizations and external parties as a liaison for the department/function.
- Assist in planning and coordinating projects, events, and all related activities.
- Minimum five (5) years of related experience required.
- Associate's degree in a related field or two (2 years of experience in a directly related field required.
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Full knowledge of industry practices.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- 5 or more years of experience in business consulting, which may include: strategic planning, creating presentations from concept through delivery, independently researching on companies and topics, developing solution alternatives, high attention to detail, and analytical rigor.
- Strong ability to navigate in highly-matrixed organizations.
- Passion for working in teams to research and solve complex problems, while dealing with ambiguity.
- Proven project/program management skills and experience.
- Strong financial, accounting and analytical acumen.
- Familiarity in current issues facing the Healthcare and IT industries.
- Strong internal organizational stakeholder engagement experience.
- Experience managing vendors and partner relationships.
- Proficiency in the MS Office productivity suite (especially MS Presentation, Excel)
Job Number: 632622