(IT-Network Systems) - Remote work possible
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Meet with departments to determine analysis of software goals
- Provide end user training
- Maintain existing software distribution system
- Install and test any software updates, including Service Packs
- Maintain inventory of software and licensing
- Meet with end users to achieve goals relating to new/existing software
- Network and Server administration. Plan for growth in the areas of user base and hardware needs. Monitor and benchmark performance and utilization of all Servers. Support server-based technologies such as Windows, VMWare, Unix/Linux, and Citrix
- Recommend changes to improve user availability and performance.
- Database Administration. Trend growth and performance of all databases. Correct database integrity issues. Monitor and log DB server performance. Implement and test Point-In-Time recoverability. Be proficient with SQL utilities such at Profiler and Trace utilities.
- Maintain and expand upon Citrix environment.
- Disaster Recovery. Develop backup and recovery procedures. Develop, test and document disaster recovery plans.
- Ensure all changes are made in accordance with McLeod change control, security, and risk assessment policies.
- Development and maintenance of Security Policies and Procedures.
- Lead Server Application Installation projects
- Develop Server Standard Build processes to ensure system consistency and security standards are meet
- Ten plus years of experience working in a complex virtual server environment supporting more than five hundred servers running SQL server, Citrix, and Web Servers.
- Experience with modern backup and recovery processes required.
- Experience with Storage Area Network equipment and configuration required.
- Experience with Microsoft patching processes required.
- Experience Security processes to enhance server security required.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Information Management, Computer Science, Business Administration, or relevant related field