IT Sr Systems Analyst
7 plus years of experience with Online web applications with understanding of Web services and multi-tier applications and database. Expert at diagnostics of distributed platform application issues including understanding of Web service issues, performance and response time optimization across the tiers including database interaction.
- Knowledge and awareness of multi-tier concepts, protocols and infrastructure including but not limited to Big-IP, F5 devices, implementations of an Enterprise Service Bus (with or without hardware appliances including DataPower), CA-SSO, SAML
- 3 plus years of experience with tools like CA?s Wily or Compuware?s dynaTrace for application and multi-tier analysis.
- 6 plus years of hands on Oracle experience. Adept at complex data models and writing complex SQLs.
- 4 plus years of hands on Unix experience. Ability to scan thru logs and troubleshoot issues.
- Experience with tools like Filezilla, SQL Developer, Putty
- 4 plus years or hands on experience in Java environments including fluency with Object Oriented concepts.
- Extensive experience with J2EE platform and Java application development lifecycle and understanding (multi-threading, JVM, concurrency etc?)
- Ability to write application build scripts, understanding of WebLogic, WebSphere or other similar domains and clustering.
- Strong understanding of SOA and layered architectures.
- At least 4years of experience working in application Production Support environment
- Microsoft Excel
- Experience with handling flat files, comparing and making changes to them.
- Experience working in Financial services industry and some Retirement industry domain knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a large team
- Acumen to understand business logic and product offerings.
Experience with ITIL and ServiceNow or other incident, change management and problem tracking systems such as BMC?s Remedy
- Experience with Rational, RTC, Splunk, build scripts.
- Experience working on Mongo DB.
- Experience working on Mulesoft Webservices integration.
-Experience working on Openshift platform.
- Experience with Payroll processing
- Experience with data handling and manipulation
- Experience with Gentran or other file management systems
- Experience working in a virtual team environment
- Good knowledge of MS Access
- Experience with HP?s Application Lifecycle Management /Quality Center and Star Team or otherasset management or defect tracking systems.
- SQL optimization skills and experience
1) Work on Production issues and defects to provide timely diagnostics, recommendations and resolution both for real time events and as follow up to open incidents.
2) Support software Release testing and provide production support sign off for new versions and to assist in software release activities including post deployment validation and incident management
3) Assist in the on boarding of new clients to the institutional retirement application suite including readiness and transition to steady state
4) Work with critical development, test and software vendor(s) on issues that need diagnostics including triage and data gathering, configuration, data changes, workarounds and/or code fix(-es)