Primary Job Function:
Develop, execute and manage IT projects within the defined scope. Expedite, manage and coordinate a multitude of interrelated IT project activities within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of projects. Manage Project Managers.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering Analytics solutions for the business.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Works with Strategic Business and Executive IT management to establish project goals and business case. Helps set strategic IT direction.
- Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects working with division or senior/executive management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution.
- Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
- Lead project managers and teams in developing and executing a program plan ensuring that authorized resources are obtained to make certain that all activities are performed.
- Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
- Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Division, Cross Division and Executive management. Make recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues. Coordinate resources to ensure program and business needs are addressed through proactive priority management with business leaders.
- Manages, motivates and mentor cross-functional and enterprise project teams.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Manages Programs/project at the division or enterprise level. Make strategic decisions that impact Division or site.
Bachelordegree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline: At least 12 yrs experience in project management, business systems analysis, software development or deployment, with a minimum of 9 years managing projects.
Minimum Experience / Training Required .
- Total Combined Experience: 12+ years
- Must have experience in delivering Analytics Solutions in healthcare industry
- Strong background in Information Management, Big Data, and Analytics