Fort Myers, FL
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 48 days ago
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Ourassociates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training andcareer development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you likeworking with a curious,supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role:
The SOX PMO at Gartner prides itself on being a trusted business advisor for management and process owners alike. The SOX PMO, IT Manager role is a critical component of Gartner’s SOX and internal controls program. The role includes direct, process owner-facing engagement responsibilities, including testing and consulting tasks, designed to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of Gartner’s controls and improve the security of the Company’s control environment.
Our Southwest Florida (Fort Myers) Gartner Campus is our largest office globally with 1,700 associates across four buildings. This location offers associates amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work spaces which foster a creative and positive work environment.
Looking for a healthy balance of work and play? You’ll love our Southwest Florida location. World-class beaches, exciting nightlife, affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why our area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation.
What you’ll do:
• Responsible for performing an annual risk assessment and communicating results to management and process owners.
• Responsible for reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing the Company’s key General Computing Controls (GCCs).
• Responsible for communicating control strengths and weaknesses and evaluating the severity of control deficiencies.
• Assist process owners to improve control design and documentation.
• Be part of and consult with the project teams for new system implementations.
• Provide support for acquisitions and integration activities.
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (Accounting, MIS, Finance or related field).
• Minimum 3-4 years in related field with significant IT auditing experience.
• Professional certification such as CPA, CISA preferred.
• Strong project management and analytical experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Understanding of current accounting (GAAP) and auditing (GAAS) principles.
• Understanding of internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT).
• Knowledge and experience with auditing processes and methodologies, including flowcharting.
• Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and compliance methodologies.
• Experience with ERP systems (Oracle a plus).
• Understanding of identity and access management concepts is a must.
• Experience in an Agile development environment is a plus.
Who you are:
• Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
• Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
• Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
• Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
• An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
• Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
• Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
• Exposure to industry leading training and development
• Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries.
Job Requisition ID:30977