The position has primary responsibility to work as part of a team managing, organizing, planning and delivering projects and/or programs to effectively develop and manage procurement initiatives, vendors and strategic sourcing projects to drive overall Procurement savings strategy and vendor management for all IT categories. The Senior Sourcing Manager will be responsible for understanding key stakeholders' book of work, identifying business needs and areas of enhancement, as well as bringing market intelligence to the team to make strategic decisions. The Senior Sourcing Manager will be accountable for developing short- and long-term sourcing strategies with internal clients and executing on those strategies to deliver improvements in price and/or service quality while mitigating risk IT. The role includes significant interfaces and engagement with Senior Management.
- 4-year college degree with a Master's in business, supply chain (or appropriate professional experience)
- Minimum 7+ years negotiation experience within IT categories
- Extensive experience negotiating highly complex IT agreements for hardware, software, services and enterprise solutions
- Microsoft suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, including proficiency in data management and warehousing
- Significant experience collaborating and partnering with senior executives both internally and externally
- Communicate effectively with suppliers, associates and senior management.
- Trains and mentors associates on IT technical and negotiation skills
- Responsible for ensuring all spend in commodity area is under Procurement management.
- Manage quick hit procurement projects for contract renewals, contract rationalizations, business improvement, amendments, addendums and service modification requirements with the potential of expansion into broader strategic procurement and strategic sourcing efforts
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop strategies to retain leverage with managing and using existing IT assets, in particular software assets.
- Develop and run vendor management program for IT service providers.