At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most.
Summary: Responsible for managing IT personnel including end user and third party provider activities pertaining to the design, development, testing, documentation, and implementation of application product and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall management of team and assigned project.
- Responsible for overall financial, scope, and critical path management for assigned projects.
- Manages the financial, time and resource aspects of project against a set budget and project plan.
- Define service levels and service agreements
- Manage IT operations, as well as manage and lead IT teams based on established processes and procedures
- Review and evaluate work and prepare performance reports
- Establish processes to identify, track, escalate, resolve, and report customer-related issues
- Assist in the preparation of the budget and monthly forecast
- Develop and implement technical service restorations and troubleshooting procedures to identify, test, and diagnose technical issues
- Analyze the technical performance and reliability of products, systems, and services compared to identified industry standards to ensure customer satisfaction
- Perform as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor, and change agent.
- Consult and advise subordinates on administrative policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities, and methods.
- Manage and mentor supervisors, project leads and/or technical staff.
- Mentor employees on career development and performance improvement.
- Responsible for personnel decisions including performance review and hire/fire activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated prior technical leadership role
- Understanding of multiple operational disciplines such as: Data Center Management, Help Desk, Issue Resolution Tactics, Facilities, Business Impact, Budgeting, Personnel Development
- Demonstrates technical knowledge needed to oversee direct reports on day-to-day activities.