Job Summary Responsible for serving as the primary point of contact for assigned IT sourcing projects, with accountability for hands-on delivery of full lifecycle strategic sourcing services. Help drive the transformation to a more strategic, category-focused sourcing organization. Partner with Director and Senior Managers to maintain high service levels across diverse stakeholder community. Work in a challenging work environment with the opportunity for creativity and personal growth. Essential Job Functions
- Category Management: Support the definition, planning, strategy, execution, development and ongoing management and review of formal sourcing categories and sub-categories, including supporting Supplier Development and sourcing-related Supplier Relationship Management efforts with high-spend/strategic suppliers, in line with broader category strategies.
- Sourcing Process Execution: Lead and mentor others in the execution of formal RFX (i.e., RFP, RFQ, RFI), including planning, analysis, publication, evaluation, and selection, for large, complex and/or business critical projects for senior stakeholders.
- Negotiation & Contracting: Lead and mentor others in the commercial negotiations and review of legal terms with prospective suppliers of large spend, complex, and/or business critical projects; lead and mentor others with the review, analysis, and drafting of formal contractual agreements, identifying and resolving risks with agreements to ensure they meet or exceed company standards.
- Analysis & Reporting: Create thoughtful, accurate qualitative and quantitative analyses of projects, spend, suppliers, and/or business situations, including creation of spreadsheets, charts, and graphs, and corresponding presentations to convey findings to business and Sourcing leaders. Use available systems to query, extract, consolidate, and analyze data to enable creation of compelling management reports to enable leadership to make informed business decisions.
- Physical Actions
Physical Environment Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Certifications - ISM, CSCMP, other industry certifications preferred.
- 5 years relevant experience in IT strategic sourcing/ supply chain/ purchasing/ contract negotiation.
- Experience in IT environment required.
- Proficiency with IT systems (including, but not limited to: Ariba, contract management systems, e-signature tool, email client, Office suite).
- Experience with managing and delivering across business unit and geographical boundaries.
Special Skill Requirement
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated contract negotiation skills.
- Compelling influencing and persuasion skills.
- Robust project management and change management skills.
- Demonstrated consulting and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter, able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Results orientated.