Sikich is seeking a Senior Network Consultant to lead network engineering by gathering client requirements, architecting solutions, & implementing solutions for various Microsoft based networks.
Essential Job Duties:
- Focus on defining client needs & architecting network solutions, demonstrate capacity to deliver & communicate solutions, & provide QA before client release.
- Act as resource for performing discovery/diagnostic phase of technical projects, as well as project documentation reviewer.
- Build client relationships & provide advanced technical support for complex issues.
- Act as project lead for complex network infrastructure projects.
- Evaluates and recommends new systems and tools
- Become proficient in the overall functionality of all Microsoft products.
- Manage time against assigned budgets, keep projects on schedule, recommend ways to overcome delays, & ensure that billable hours are logged accurately.
- Mentor Network Consultants and Associate Network Consultants on projects.
- Increase technical skills beyond basic/core needs
- Obtain and maintain latest Microsoft Certifications
- Develop a good understanding of business and information technology processes
- Background & expertise in Network Engineering & Consulting.
- Minimum of 5 years' industry experience.
- 4 year college degree or commensurate industry experience.
- MCSE with Cloud Platform & Infrastructure path a plus.
- Experience with various Microsoft technologies, including Azure, Office365, Skype Messaging, SharePoint, Teams & SQL, as well as Windows Desktop OS.
- Network infrastructure expertise, including LAN/WAN, routing, VLans, core switching, & wireless.
- Server & desktop hardware installation & troubleshooting.
- Security experience, including expertise with Firewall & Desktop Security suites.
- Backup & disaster recovery methods using various best of breed products.
- ConnectWise time entry & billing system.