IT Solutions / Program Director
Job Title: IT Solutions/Program Director - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Matawan, NJ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
Purpose – Broad Objective of the Role:
- Plan, build and grow SI/SP strategy and team for the Americas region.
- This includes establishing relationship model driving 360-degree relationship with named SI/SP partner to bundle solution offerings for enterprise customers covering sell-to, sell-through and sell-with.
- Objective is achieving order booking and revenue targets with your rolodex of relationships and strategy to develop relationship mapping with these targets SI/SPs focusing on solutions for the enterprise.
- This role is within the Global Top X strategy for the Americas region.
- Key external is to plan and build program and relationship mapping for cross-functional influence and relationship-building to drive sales, teaming marketing, and technical management within and the SI/SP’s.
- This model includes selling to the SI/SPs, selling with and through engagement model to offer solutions helping enterprise customer through digital transformation for borderless growth (new markets), productivity and efficiency (outsourcing, more productive), customer experience and managing risk (security, redundancy, business continuity)
- Key Internal is Proven ability to lead a team both direct reports and cross-functional (Alliances, Sales Engineering, Sales Enablement, Service Delivery, Service Management, Finance, HR, GMC, Product, All Sales RTMs) in planning and executing on go-to-market approaches, joint value propositions, and business cases with SI/SPs for the enterprise market for month over month order bookings and customer experience.
Areas of Responsibility – People Management:
- Coaching – develop talent and coach relentlessly.
- Mentor team members and ensure resolution of any people issues.
- Help Sellers view and plan their business strategically.
- Hiring – ability to sytsematically identify and select top sales talent that will delivery and improve team performance and sales results.
- Regularly review team structure and assess talent requirements to balance team chemistry, conduct goal setting and performance review for the team; drive team development, engagement and reward initiatives.
Areas of Responsibility – Transformation/Change Agent:
- Commitment to the journey and the hard work
- Global strategic thinking - Managing business establishing internal and external networking with an aptitude for seeing how various pieces of global industries play out internationally.
- Business Acumen – critical business thinking to understand complex business issues
- The ability to create and share a vision with their sales team, including the skill and the will to help their team adopt the vision and keep them focused on working toward achieving it.
- Mapping out your ideas into executable plans while keep your team on track.
- Clearly describing the vision to others.
- Always staying one step ahead by anticipating and embracing change.
- Motivate with recognition and rewards - timely and relevant to reinforce behaviors including regular feedback on performance, autonomy and degrees of freedom to balance sales team motivation.
- Patiently-Impatient, Presence & Intuition - The ability to be in hurry and yet be patient enough to allow the local and regional global processes to unfold as they are meant to.
- Experience with balancing the demands of hot competitive and technological trends with the pace of local cultures.
- A certain charisma as an influential global leader; dress, self-confidence, energy level, interest in other people and comfort with the challenges at hand.
Areas of Responsibility - Operations:
- Target and deadline driven. Achieve MCV, ACV, and Revenue targets.
- Managing the sales cycle - attention to detail in your selling roles and understand how to get involved in the sales cycles (run the call, observe with intent of coaching, teaming, strategic or pre-planning)
- Creating value in the sales process - It’s about how, not what.
- Creating value and engineer or shape the salesexperience or customers.
- Forecast with an understanding of where the customer is in the buying process.
- Understanding the series of tasks that sellers perform during the course of a sales cycle including the perspective of the buyer and where the buyer is in the decision process.
- Monthly and quarterly business review, managing non-performing sales reps and managing your boss.
- Having the confidence not to shy away from confronting sales people who are not performing, having planned and unplanned checkpoints to address performance issues and develop a plan of action to correct the problem.
- Continually raise the bar on performance as well as proactively communicate to your boss when performance issues arise and have a solution in place.
- Create useful success metrics and mark progress, not just report results - including sales calls, implementation planning meetings.
- Creating a balance of backward-looking or lagging indicators and other that are forward-looking, or leading indicators.
Areas of Responsibility - Customer:
- Identify pain points across the customer journey addressing responsiveness, deep understanding of customer business needs, escalating strategy to condense lead time to close contracts, and proactive renewal discussions - with a clear call for action.
- Existing customer rolodex
- Establish relationship mapping across all levels of the organization