The IT Solutions Operations Manager is responsible for managing operations and support for enterprise applications including but not limited to technologies such as Salesforce.com. You will manage internal and external resources along with budgets. You will establish and monitor application governance processes, release standards, documentation, and procedures. You will be responsible for setting and measuring Service Level Agreements. This individual will also help ensure we are meeting audit requirements.
This position will report to the Enterprise Delivery Commercial Excellence Leader.
- Partner with key business stakeholders and IT business advisory team to ensure delivery and support needs are met while helping to maintain living application roadmaps.
- Collaborate with IT team members to ensure overall success.
- Oversee all steps of system development life cycles to assure conformance with established standards.
- Develop long and short-range operating plans as directed
- Manage resource and application budgeting providing monthly updates to leadership.
- Monitor and coordinate the installation of new and enhanced systems.
- Manage the performance of direct reports by defining accountabilities, establishing performance objectives, providing feedback and guidance, and ensuring that all policies are understood and followed.
- Help determine the appropriate staffing. Direct the selection and training of personnel within the limits of organization administrative policy.
- Perform other duties as directed.
What makes you a great fit:
- University Degree
- 5 or more years as a people leader, experienced in managing IT resources for a global enterprise including internal and external resources.
- Agile project management experience a must, certifications and experience leading large scale initiatives preferred.
- Experience leading Salesforce.com projects, administration and resource management strongly preferred.
- Strong management experience along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a matrixed environment and adjust to changing priorities while participating in multiple projects.
- Azure DevOps experience preferred.
- UL has COVID-19 protocols and policies in place. Business related travel on behalf of UL requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination