Summary of the role
Be the functional entry point for a very large airline based in North America, provide specialist knowledge and expertise on Amadeus solutions and products related to IT (Altea) and services.
Help Account Management identify and prioritize business opportunities.
Contribute to customer satisfaction, retention and upsell of the IT products and services by being responsive to customer needs and proactively proposing IT solutions relevant to the customers´ business. Key member of the extended account team (EAT) to ensure the right level of service to customers.
Visions & Strategy
- Understand the Amadeus strategy and vision around IT and apply it to solution management.
- Understand customer business drivers, strategy, challenges, and decision processes to propose adapted IT solutions.
- Assist Account Management in defining the Account Development Plans (ADP).
- Help Account management in improving customer satisfaction
- Develop existing relationships with both IT and Business executives at the appropriate functional level to reinforce and sustain strategic partnership with customers.
- Support Airline IT sales and local Account Managers in the promotion and sale of Airline IT Solutions to Altea customers
- Attend Business review and regular meetings with customer
- Deliver product-related presentations including Product Roadmap and product demonstrations
- Ensure that delivered solution or service to customer corresponds to what has been defined in the contract
- Propose regular Solution Assessment Adoption workshops (product health checks)
- Lead/Chair Product Bi-laterals meetings
- Assist Product Marketing in identifying new product opportunities and gathering competitive information
- Analyze customer products and service requirements, propose improvements, contribute to the Account Development Plan for product and services, and monitor Plan execution.
- Identify up-sell opportunities during the on-going delivery of IT services and ensure the proposal to meet airline requirements
- support response to RFPs/RFIs
- Assist the customer in formalizing any specific functional requirements, initiate the Change Proposal (CP) process and ensure the customer requirements are understood, obtain sizing in due time, and build commercial proposal
- Ensure and facilitate high degree of interaction with Product Management and Product Definition
- Assist the IT Delivery Manager in Product implementation and bespoke development monitoring
-Actively share account information within the EAT and with other stakeholders
Resources & Skills Development
- Stay up-to-date with product evolutions, Portfolio expansion, Service catalog to advise customer on new functionalities, solutions and Service offering
- Adopt and implement the Account Management vision and strategy through the MBO process
Travel:20% Destinations: USA & Europe
Education: Masters degree (preferably in Business Administration and/or Sales & Marketing or computer Science)
Relevant work experience:
Minimum 4 years experience of Amadeus IT product range / product strategy or broad experience on a large Altea migration program, or equivalent competition products/program or 4 years experience within an airline dealing with PSS related products and solutions.
Minimum 3years of experience in client facing job roles.
Functional expertise on Altea product offering, knowledge on e-Commerce, fares and pricing and payment product offering and / or knowledge of equivalent competitors´ products.
Good knowledge on IT technical solutions and Amadeus technical architecture is a plus.
Altea PSS & related IT Solutions
Fluent spoken and written English
Additional languages will be a significant benefit