- creating new users, user permissions, saved searches, custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Perform integration, configuration, data migration and user access control settings involving NetSuite
- Tech/Functional skill-set to handle all back-end development along with the ability to work with key executives of the organization.
- Optimizing the NetSuite ERP & eCommerce platform & automating key business processes, creating workflows, saved searches, & dashboards.
- Coordination with NetSuite on outages, software updates and the user community
- Assessing business processes to recommend, design, and implement solutions;
- Managing the implementation of improvements and educating end-users;
- Directly communicating with the CEO, Designers, Engineers and Supply Chain departments.
- Support the NetSuite solution based on business requirements and NetSuite best practices.
- Development of business process improvements and documentation.
- Develop prototypes for solution for client review and solution confirmation.
- Perform business process reviews and process mapping.
- Support and services surrounding data migration.
- Test version updates prior to IT implementation
- Develop/improve and maintain tool customizations
- Create and manage accounts and user access
- Create user groups
- Setup Projects
- Configure Structure Manager including creating Revision Rules and Variant Rules
- Perform User Acceptance Testing prior to IT rollouts
- Help users with installation & setup issues
- Develop, Coordinate, and Conduct standardized tool training across all company sites
- Act as first point of contact for problem resolution for Multisite user issues.
- Support various user incidents/tasks
- Support implementation of future PLM system (TBD) integration with Hardware Engineering tools
- Function as PLM/ALM architect
- Translate business requirements into specific PLM/ALM solutions
- Work to Investigate and troubleshoot data to continuously improve the applications.
- Provide Technical guidance and mentor support team members in advanced PLM/ALM functionalities
With us, you must love being part of an organization where everyone makes a difference and contributes to the company's success. Creativity, Ownership and Excellence are what we value.
These are the skills and know how an ideal candidate would bring. We understand that nobody is perfect! After all, your new job should challenge you and you should have the possibilities to grow.
- Diploma/certificate in information technology or similar and 10+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years of experience administering and supporting IT applications
- Experience supporting Engineering Applications (i.e., CAD, ALM and/or PLM), strongly preferred
- Experience supporting ERP Applications strongly preferred
- Experience with application development is a plus
- Ability to comprehend technical documents and programming concepts
- Ability to think critically, problem solve and troubleshoot issues when they arise
- A passion for customer service and technology with the drive to succeed
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with all levels of employees
- Ability to communicate technical concepts with business users
- ITIL Foundation knowledge and/or certification is a plus
- Experience with Aspice, Jenkins build servers is a plus