Recognized as an expert within the company for Service Supply Chain processes and technology solutions. Anticipates internal and or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements. Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. Contributes to the development of functional strategy. Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives. Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirements.Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities
- Negotiate with customers to design processes and solutions to address complex cross functional needs to support service sales & marketing functions. Identifies and recommend industry BKM's for integrated solution design and standards; Keeps abreast of technologies in the market and oversees new technology evaluations; Works with multiple vendors for high quality resources and competitiveness
- Oversee product roadmaps and related process and solution architecture.
- Oversee software application configuration and/or coding. Develops testing and data conversion strategy and approach and oversees testing preparation and execution and data conversions. Supervises work of contract developers. Perform Quality assurance.
- Leads cross-functional discussions around processes and software solutions between business teams and the IT organization.
- Plan and manage projects to ensure effective and efficient execution in line with established processes and guidelines and guardrails of scope, timeline, budget and quality
- Mentors and trains solutions development personnel. Is recognized as a subject matter expert in application functionality and IT solution development.
- Regarded as the technical expert in Service Supply Chain processes. Strong experience with SAP solutions in parts planning, procurement, logistics and repair operations to support services business.
- Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
Bachelor's DegreeSkillsCertifications:Languages:Years of Experience:
7 - 10 YearsWork Experience:Additional InformationTravel:
Yes, 10% of the TimeRelocation Eligible:
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.