The IT Solutions Engineer/Analyst II is responsible for software and hardware product delivery and performance for all application spaces including next generation technology such as cloud engineering and mobile applications. Drives products from design completion to volume production release through lifecycle including troubleshooting software and system problems to ensure performance and reliability.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors' degree in Information Technology or related field and 2 years of prior relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience.
- Requires basic technical subject matter knowledge within a job area or system
Strong SQL knowledge. This role will be a BI developer/analyst role within IT application support team.
Knowledge of Oracle utility product MWM and database model.
Understanding of utilities/previous utility experience.
Worked in a data warehouse environment, which includes data design, data architecture, metadata and repository creation.
Key Job Accountabilities
1) Develops/configures new applications to meet functional and technical designs
2) Fixes and develops changes to applications to meet functional and technical designs following best practices and development standards and guidelines
3) Engages with business analysts and stakeholders to understand functional requirements and contributes to completion of functional specifications
4) Prepares technical documentation on application specifications
5) Creates deliverables according to the SDLC, such as functional and technical specifications, use cases, test cases, and system documentation
6) Analyzes and resolves development issues in a timely manner
7) Conducts analysis of codes and develops/ deploys defect fixes in engineering processes
8) Proactively assists internal clients with technical issues related to solution implementation